Thursday, May 9, 2019

Re posting something I wrote in 2012

I originally posted this almost 7 years ago. Wow, nothing has changed, except for the worse.


To anyone (if anyone even does) reading this blog, please accept an early apology for this rant. I feel like I'm going to explode. The signs of the times are beating us over the heads like mallets, yet no one seems to be listening. Wars and rumors of wars everywhere. The Middle East is in an absolute tailspin. Iran publicly declaring the need to wipe Israel off the map. Syria in shambles. The Muslim Brotherhood taking over Egypt. Russia re-emerging as world power, China beginning to assert their dominance of the far east. Here at home, homosexuality forcing itself into every crevice of our lives. Our nation divided politically like never before. The drought in the nations breadbasket. Murders, shootings, drugs, and violence like never before. Economic implosion just on the horizon. Yet most people are absolutely oblivious to it all. I don't understand, how are we so blind? Maybe if we were to make another reality tv show called the last of the last days, maybe then people would take notice. Are we purposely ignorant of the times? Or are we just that blind? The drought and crazy weather is blamed on el nino, la nina, or global warming. The moral decay of this nation is celebrated as a thing of glory. We point fingers to blame anyone but the perpetrators of violent crimes. We look to psychics and educated idiots for answers instead of God. Good is now called evil and evil is called good. We are a sick and perverse generation. How much longer will the Lord allow us to wallow in our apathy and rebellion? I don't know the answer to that, but I know the signs. They are around us everywhere. Wake up Christian. Turn off the tv and open your Bible. I've wasted so much time I can't get back now. Don't be like me, make the most of every minute for the Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you've managed to read this far I thank you. I pray I'm not the only one who feels this way. May Christ ignite an insatiable fire in our hearts to proclaim His glory for all the world to see. May the Lord bless you all, in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment